Oct 15, 2013

Speedy delivery & Luxury Hotel for Pelargoniums

WOW, I ordered Red Garlic from Anna at GourmetGarage yesterday, and less than 24 hours later they are in the soil :D

Time to prepare winter for the Pelargoniums/Geraniums and other plants! I have a beautiful guestroom with skylights that I will not use this winter, so that will be their hotel for the winter, with the heater turned off it will be perfect!

Thank You Anna :D

Another Veggie patch fixed, again in the size of a pallet collar, my Kitchen garden extending :D

Red Garlic in the ground :D


My Olive tree have had it's necessary frost and are ready to come in for the winter, as well as all my Pelargoniums/Geraniums and the Walnut tree.

I prepared the guest room for them, with no heat this winter and it will keep +5-10C and the skylights will give them light (northfacing).

Since all flower have to be picked off, did I put them in blue vases in my kitchen window

Have a great day/evening, Per!

5 comments:

  1. Så fina bilder Per! Vacker och god vitlök vi får njuta av nästa sommar :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen TACK Anna, också för det extra :) , jag är så glad att jag fick dem idag för jag åker till New York i morgon och ville sätta dem innan det blir kallare, Per!

      Delete
  2. I should just take my pelargoner to you and pay you some rent for them to keep over the winter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you should, i have been looking from Gävle to Stockholm and have not found a flower hotel:) i have been reading on the internet how to keep them over winter sine i live in an apartment and don´t have the space to put them over winter, do you have any good tips??, helpful for anything that i get:) you see the problem we have to deal with when we leave our The World for the real world:)

    ReplyDelete