Aug 14, 2014

Garden Catch Up 4/4

So to the final photo catch up from my garden!

Feel free to ask questions in the comments field!
Enjoy:

My Dining room window with Pelargoniums Mårbacka and a very high Bornholm in the middle, plus others
My Living room window from outside with Pelargoniums Appleblossom Rosebud & Mårbacka
Outside my kitchen window on the north side did I make this shadow bed with pallet collars, it looked OK already this first summer and will hopefully be solid next year
Sunflower
Tagethes
 Day Lily
Echinacea/Rudbeckia
The Fragant Abyssinian Gladiolus/Etiopisk Doftlilja & a combination I'm very happy with: Red Smartweed/Blodpilört & Giant Daisies/Stor Prästkrage
September Charm/Höstanemon
Fuchsia Pink Marshmallow
 Fuchsia Jubilee
 Hollyhock/Stockros Alba
 It only rained twice this summer in Lövstabruk, this being one of the unique days

Thank You for follow me on this 4 day catch up, now it's time to start new projects for next summer!
The last days have I also been visitng two of my favorite gardens in Stockholm: Rosendal & Zetas, I will follow up with inspirational photos!
Take care for now!
Per!

No comments:

Post a Comment