Dec 9, 2015

Kristina Levén - showing the inner soul of glass

 Yesterday I was at the opening of Kristina Levéns magic exhibit "Vilja till form" in Tierps Bibliotek (Norduppland-Sweden)

I love glas, and even more so now after seeing Kristinas glass art, in light, on light, projected through light, shadows, forms, shapes, and even a performance with projected light on a screen through glass with Kristinas movements holding glass. I loved it all.
In another installation translucent wax moved slowly in the light with strong shadows,
I hope I through my photos I can give Kristinas art justice, Enjoy the exhibit:
 Like atolls in the tropical oceans.

The exhibit is going on until 12 January 2016, try to see it!

Thank You Kristina for a great memorable show!
Per!

No comments:

Post a Comment