Aug 19, 2014

ZETAS, my Ultimate Garden Inspiration!

So at last did I see it, the garden Nirvana: Zetas Garden Center in Stockholm!

I have seen the owner Victoria Skoglund many times on TV and have her book, she's a friend with my friends Hannu Sarenström (Garden & Food inspirator) & Jytte Meilvang (Photographer), many of my more specailized garden friends going there to get special plants.
Friends that know me say I will love it there!

I cannot beleive myself never been there before. So last week when I was in Stockholm I took the Subway out to Skärholmen and the Bus to Kungens Kurva and Zetas. The day was a mix of sun, clouds and rain!

And there it was, and it was just perfect!
I loved everything, the feeling, the café, the plants, the trees, the inspiration gardens, the staff and specially the more rustic garden decor that let the plants show off!
I even saw the owner (now one of my garden gurus) Victoria here and there in the garden!

This is a large picture show, but I could not kill my darlings this time ;)
If You want to see the photos larger, click on them, and if You have any questions, use the comment area in the end:

Thank You for joining me in my first, and not last visit here!
And Thank You Victoria (here seen busy in the gardens) and the great Team of Zetas!
Per!

4 comments:

  1. Otroligt inspirerande bilder! Ginkon är en önskeväxt, vill verkligen ha. Tack för att du delar med dig :)
    Mvh Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Anna! Kul att du tittade in!
      Javisst är Ginkon fin, jag såg Japans äldsta Ginkoträd i ett tempel i Nagasaki, det har varit med om mycket i sitt liv!
      Mvh, Per!

      Delete
  2. Lekkert her! Og jeg som skal ti Stochholmområdet i september. Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hejsan, då har du mycket fint att se fram emot :D
      Mvh, Per!

      Delete