Aug 10, 2014

Garden Catch Up 1/4

Hi again ALL!

You maybe wonder why I haven't posted in 2 weeks?

Well, we have had the most amazing weather here in my village of Lövstabruk and I've been going out in my garden at 6-7 in the morning and back in around 10-11pm/23:00, so there have been no time to sit inside and edit photos.

But neverthenless some has been taken!
So I will do a four day catch up of my photos from the last 2 weeks in my garden.
If You have any questions, feel free to comment below!
Enjoy!

Dahlia Playa Blanca
Pelargonium Friesdorf
Chili
Hollyhock & Heuchera Palace Purple
Sunflower
First Raspberry Preussen
Sunflower bud
Agapanthus/Afrikas Blå Lilja
Tagethes "Panther"
Echinacea/Rudbeckia
Sunflower Ruby F1
Brimstone Butterfly/Citronfjäril on a Loosestrife/Fackelblomster
Living room window
Garlic Rossi di Sulmona
Sunflower Ruby F1
Red Onion

Hope You enjoyed this first Catch up!
Welcome back tomorrow for the next, Per!

No comments:

Post a Comment