Oct 28, 2013

Flowers Venetian Style

Spending the two last days in Venice-Italy I did not have much time for my garden search since I was there for work.
But Neverthenless found small bits and pieces, and fill it up with some Wisteria photos from Venice earlier this spring!

This photo I took at the Venetian Carnevale in February 2012 and it was the centerpiece for my Photoexhibit in Stockholm the same spring. Talking about flowers :D

Did not have much time to walk around so much this time, but still found these:
White Roses & Anemone

Don't know the name of this funny flower, but I have seen it on Grenada in Caribbean as well.

It's even beautiful when it lost all it's colour, check out the little Spider :)

I forgot the name of this Perennial plant, we always have had it in the flower beds at home, but here they are planted in Flower boxes on a Venetian Balcony, and it looked fantastic on this curved railing

SPRING:
Earlier this year I took these photos in Venice, a lot of Wisteria around






Some Venetian Masks I found where different and inspired by the garden :D

Thanks from Venice, hope Your weekend was good, Per!








2 comments:

  1. Så vackert! Och vilken söt liten Venedigspindel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack Anna, ja visst är den :)
    Hälsningar från Dubrovnik, Per!

    ReplyDelete