Nov 17, 2013

Monte Carlo's serene Jardin Japonais

Last week when I was in Monte Carlo-Monaco did I 1st think of going to my favorite Jardin Exotique, but it was a bit cold and windy to visit those highly situated gardens.
I asked a guide about the Princess Grace Rose Garden which I haven't been to, she told me it's closed for the season but suggested Jardin Japonaise along the waterfront!
And oh what a great suggestion! A serene little Japanese paradise that is not even 10 years old, impressive!

JARDIN JAPONAIS/THE JAPANESE GARDEN
Enjoy
The Garden has the apartment buildings on one side, and the Mediterranian on the other but when in the garden one feel a peaceful serenity
A tea house where You can sit and enjoy the gardens
Pruning
Beautiful stone decorations and lamps can be seen everywhere
 The ponds contain a interesting collection of Koi fishes
A lot of beautiful plants, this one caught my eye, love it, wonder what it is
The buds of the above
 Beautiful reflections
 A different type of fence

I hoped You enjoyed my presentation of these 7000sqm bit of paradise, and that it tempt You to explore it by yourself!
Per!






No comments:

Post a Comment