Aug 24, 2014

Everything is still growing, even more so the grass!

Just now I'm working a lot, both in Stockholm and my village so there is a lot of time spent on buses and trains.

So I really enjoy the few moments I have in my own garden, and are grateful everything still is growing and have a lot of flowers.

The only problem is that the grass growing in rapid speed just now, and I just don't have time to cut it :(
My goal to minimize grass and gravel is more on my mind than ever!

But everything else growing as well, and are looking good
This Yellow Calla Lily I have had for over 13 years in a pot, it seems to survive everything
 My fragant "Attar of Roses" Pelagonium was bought as a cutting for 3 years ago, never bloomed.
Here in Lövstabruk is it growing enormous and yesterday got it's first flowers
A LOT of my flowers are just going in to a second bloom for the summer :D


 Veronica & Magnus thriwing together
Fuchsias and Pelargoniums loving the late summer
And so does the Cucumber

Now I'm going to try to move the lawn, or call in a nearby farmer!

Have a great week, Per!

No comments:

Post a Comment