Apr 10, 2014

Ed's Trädgård-Garden Nursery, a very pleasant discovery

Today it was a bright sunny day again, but still too cold in the nights to plant the flowers and trees.
Thinking of how to spend the sunny day this morning I saw in the local advertizing paper that Ed´s Trädgård (Garden Nursery) is open. I checked the address on Google and found out it's just along my bus line and a short walk from the bus stop.
Ed's Trädgård is just outside the coastal little town of Östhammar here in Uppland-Sweden.
I met the owners Gerrie from USA and Eva-Lotta, we chatted a little bit, very nice people, and they let me loose in their garden with my camera. Most of the new plants coming within the next weeks, but it was still a lot to look at, as well a lot of funky stilleben to take photos of and very sweet Chickens!

I just love the eclectic garden with the very large selection of plants, trees and bushes.
Here is the result of me wandering around, Enjoy, I certainly did:
I love this garden center, and will come back again within a week or so when they filled it with more plants and their Morrocon Style Café is open!


Back home in my own garden
You wonder if I came home empty handed?

No off course not, I got:

Day Lily/Daglilja "Joan Senior"
Thalictrum/Aklejruta 
Phlox/Höstflox "Alma Jansson", Swedish Culture Heritage Plant
Sweet Joe Pye Weed/Rosenflockel
Seaside Daisy/Strandbinka "Fru Frida Lindström", Swedish Culture Heritage Plant

All in all a beautiful day, hope You had the same!
Per!





2 comments:

  1. Underbart ställe du varit till!
    Fina foton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Sari, ja de hade verkligen en härlig atmosfär, dit ska jag igen när det kommer mer plantor om nån vecka och när själva trädgården börjar komma igång, för att handla och för att fika :D
      Hälsningar från Lövstabruk, Per!

      Delete